Get an Amazon Gift Card for Building a Daily SAT Study Habit.
Earn Points + Improve Your SAT Score by Studying with Magoosh for Just 20 Minutes a Day!
- All students who purchase individual Magoosh SAT Premium accounts on or after June 1, 2019 are eligible to earn points.
- Students using accounts purchased on their behalf at bulk pricing (generally by schools) are not eligible to redeem rewards.
- Earn points for each day you study with Magoosh SAT Premium for at least 20 minutes.
- Once you have at least 100 points accrued, you are eligible to redeem points for a single Amazon gift card.
- Gift card requests must be submitted within one year of the first purchase date. After that, all points will be expired and cannot be redeemed.
How do I earn points?
- Log in and study with Magoosh SAT Premium for at least 20 minutes. You can use any material within Magoosh SAT Premium - answer practice questions, take quizzes, watch video explanations for questions you've missed, or even take a practice test.
- Earn points for each day of eligible study (20 minutes or longer).
- Earn more points for every additional consecutive day of eligible study (20 minutes or longer). For example, your 5th consecutive day of studying will earn you 50 points, while your 2nd day of consecutive studying within a streak will earn you 20 points.
- You do not earn points for simply logging in - you must actually study with us so you can get the SAT score of your dreams!
- You do not earn extra points for logging in multiple times a day or for studying for longer than 20 minutes in a single day - but feel free to if that works best for you!
How can I redeem my points for a gift card?
- Your redeemed gift card may not exceed your unrefunded purchase price for Magoosh SAT Premium.
- For example, if you paid $99 for Magoosh's 1-Month SAT Premium Plan and have not previously received a refund, your maximum gift card eligibility = $99 = 9,900 points.
- You can redeem your points only once - for a single gift card - so study hard and redeem wisely! Once you redeem your gift card, you stop accruing points for studying and are no longer eligible for additional rewards.
When should I redeem my points?
- As long as you have earned at least 100 points, you may redeem them at any time up to one year after first purchase.
- If we were you (not that you asked, but hey), we would:
- register for an upcoming SAT test (choose a test date!)
- use Magoosh to study every day for at least 20 minutes up until that test
- crush the SAT and get the score of your dreams
- submit a request to redeem all of those study points for a sweet Amazon gift card
- treat yourself to that item that's been sitting in your Amazon cart forever!
Where do I submit a request to redeem points?
- Check your points balance to confirm that you have at least 100 points and are eligible to redeem a gift card. Your points balance will be emailed to you after each study day, but you can also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask!
- Submit a gift card request here.
- Look out a gift card from Magoosh via email within 5 business days!
- You must submit your redemption request within one year of first purchase, otherwise your points will expire.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com.